the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A(h1n1) has arrived

TIP: Carry a spritz bottle with alcohol with you so you can disinfect anytime, anywhere!


As you all might have already heard, we have our first case of A(H1N1) flu in the Philippines. I wish I could say that I'd stay away from public places like a plague but life must go on, right? But with utmost precautions, of course!

I received this text message from a classmate. I'm reposting it here for safety guidelines that just might help:

1. Avoid crowded places.
2. Wash your hands carefully and often with soap water or rubbing alcohol.
3. Avoid close contact with sick people especially those who have fever or cough.
4. See your doctor if your temperature is above 38 degrees celcius or you have flu-like symptoms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home