the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, June 8, 2009

wish list/look-out list

it doesn't look like it's made by Crocs but these are cute!


also on the look-out for the perfect everyday messenger bag. the following are from Free People and they're so pricey but they're perfect!!!






and the ever lovely Prada Nappa Striped hobo bag!!!


again, from Free People. Man, I love their stuff! i wish there was a similar store that's bohemian-themed here in Manila!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

I've created a monster!! Hahaha. Beautiful.. beautiful monster ;D

I like the first cross body bag you found. I was just browsing Free People yesterday but I was looking for rompers and jumpsuits.

When you get here.. I'll take you somewhere FP is a lot cheaper. I got my ways :D

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home