the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

my poor attempt to procrastinate--blogging!

I'm trying to be fit again. Played badminton with two of my friends from school this morning. I woke up at 8AM and still managed to be late for our 10AM call time. The court is nearby my place, a five minute drive. When I got there 30 minutes late, my two friends already warmed up. I had to do stretching alone. I even forgot how to do stretching! To think that it's basic. Ughh. But it felt real good to be active physically again. Sweated like a pig. Aside from moving around a lot while playing, the court was also really hot. Ughhh but it was fun! I want to play again. Two hours went by so fast, we should've gone at 11AM because unlimited rental of the courts starts then.

I had lunch and "napped" right away. My "nap" turned out to be a really long one because it was physical exhaustion induced. Ugh I had such a hard time dragging myself off my bed. I had a headache afterwards so I took a paracetamol and fell back to sleep again to nurse my head. I'm groggy now for sleeping the whole day but it felt good to rest like that on my day off from school. Classes again tomorrow and an exam.

On a lighter note, my Speck orange crystal case came yesterday! FINALLY! :) I love it. I wanted the apple green one because green is my favorite color but it was already out of stock. My next favorite color is orange so orange it is!



Meet my orange Macbook!

I think I'm going to read a little now. I've been stalling for hours because I'm still groggy. Kbye!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lauren said...

i love your orange macbook! green & orange are my faves too...i wish they had Specks for Compaq Presarios! :)

10:05 AM  
Blogger ::OnlineJunkie:: said...

Wow that's one cool pretty looking Macbook. And love the color. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

There are a lot of great contents in here more power blogging! and uhmmm, more badminton games eh? ;-)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home