the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Got home an hour ago from the market, grocery shopping, and dinner with my sister and my mother. We left the house around 3PM. I already bought a lab coat for clinicals. Now I'm so sleepy because I'm tired. Traffic was also horrible along EDSA and because it was raining, the flow of cars on the road was sluggish. Weather is also being uncooperative lately-- it's raining because of the Low Pressure Area in the country. I hope tomorrow the weather will be better but according to the news, it's still going to rain especially around afternoon to evening. UGH.

Clinicals at the National Center for Mental Health starts tomorrow. I'm psyched! But this also means that I have to be in bed any time now because I have to wake up at 4am so I can leave the house at 5am. Again, weather..PLEASE BE GENTLE!

I'm actually really sleepy now but I'm still full from handpulled Chinese noodles. I think I'm going to frolick around the intarnets for a while before I hit the sack.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home