the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

i need more post-it reminders

I'm back! I've been around, lurking, twitter-ing, and playing games on Facebook but it's only now that I decided to write on this blog again.

Today I woke up to an alarming text message from school. I didn't have time to wipe sleep off my eyes when I read about the reminder text saying that I have orientation on Nov.23 (TOMORROW!) at San Lazaro Hospital at 7AM in the morning. I bolted upright and checked my calendar if I was reading right-- HOLY COW...IT'S REALLY TOMORROW!

Don't get me wrong, I am responsible. It's just that I was off-duty for a week and lost track of what date it was but I knew that my orientation was going to be on November 23 at 7AM.

Thank goodness for that reminder text by the clinical rotations coordinator because I was saved!

3 Comments:

Blogger Montessori on Mars said...

Me likey the new theme. :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

thank you mars! trying to motivate self to write again. :)

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home