the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

twittermania

Someone ought to make a psychosocial experiment on why people Twitter. Is there a logical explanation why people are attracted by the fact that they tell the world what they're doing? Others update like mad "Twitterers" giving a blow by blow account on what they're doing during the day. Sometimes I'm like that and I don't know why I like microblogging especially when I think about random things and I get the sudden urge to post on Twitter. It doesn't help that Twitter has cool apps that you can install on iphone/ipod touch-- it makes posting to Twitter very convenient and you can bring it anywhere even if you're too lazy to go to the computer!

Even celeberities are into it, news agencies, and even Obama has one! He doesn't update it himself, of course. Someone probably made it for him for his campaign purposes. But still! It's the Twitter Revolution that's taking up the netverse by storm.

And don't even get me started with Facebook! That's for another post!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home