the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Put Your Records On

I have no other words to write so i leave you with this song because sometimes lyrics say it better than i do. These words really speak about/to me.

"Three little birds sat on my window and
they told me i don't need to worry
Summer came like cinnamon so sweet,
little girls double dutch on the concrete.
Maybe sometimes you got it wrong but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more things seem to change.

Girl, put your records on,
Tell me your favorite song,
You go ahead let your hair down.
Sapphire and faded jeans, i hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead let your hair down
You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow."

-- put your records on, corrine bailey rae


Posted with LifeCast


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home