the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

i am too tired to sow my sentences correctly. a list will do for now.

- Even if you're really tired and you lack sleep, there's a very good feeling about a sense of accomplishment after.

- You'll know it's summer when the sight of jeans make you feel hot and icky already and all you want to wear are just skirts and summer dresses.

- If I'm still too sleepy to function even with a mug of coffee, maybe I should switch to Red Bull. Then again, what good would being awake do when your blood pressure sky rockets?

- Summer means I'm already counting down to the end of summer when Terranova goes on crazy sale and I get to hoard clothes conducive for hot tropical weather like ours. I still think Terranova is underappreciated here.

- I only had about two hours sleep but I'm optimistic about today.

- Stayed up all night with Kring to work on our case study and we finished at 1pm (less than two hours ago!).

- I'm sleepy, must drop by for coffee when Alej picks me up in a few minutes.

- I swear I'm going to kick it and party right after anatomy finals and case presentation/defense (two consecutive days of stress, oh yes!).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jess de mesa said...

hi! just bumped into your blog. you're right, terranova has fantastic sales! been shopping there for years now and i agree that it's still underappreciated :)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home