the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

from caffeinefix

I've kept my LJ for so long and coming across this clumsy story made me laugh out loud. I am a real klutz!

Clumsy (January 8th, 2008)
I tripped on top of the stairs last night and banged my left knee against the floor because it broke my fall. A few seconds after my fall I hugged my knee and was about to cry. I think I did cry because it got beat up pretty bad. Then I started to laugh because I remembered flying for a few nanoseconds. Haha!

Boo. Now it hurts to walk because when my body's weight is shifted on my left leg, the knee hurts. It's bruised and I think I should put cold compress on it so the purpleness will go away. At least it's not as purple as a plum or an eggplant. I thought it was going to look really bad but I think I'd prefer for it to look bad than to hurt bad.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger she said...

we all have our clumsy moments! hehe

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home