the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

death to PBB

Lomomanila has a Lomowalk Manila this Saturday. They'll be going to places like Quiapo, Hidalgo, Intramuros, etc. to go phototripping. I want to go but mama wants to take me to her doctor who takes care of her diabetes. Gyahh. I'd rather do the Lomowalk than go to the doctor but like they said, it's for my own good.

I'm listening to Bossa N' Marley again. Reggae gone trippy bossa. It's so much fun to listen to especially if you like house/electronica/chill out music like me. My favorite among the tracks are "Buffalo Soldier" and "Redemption Song". Awesome. Alej and I gave this cd to kuya John for his birthday.



I swear I was going to write about something substantial. But then I found out that Wendy got into the Final Four and then my brain died. It's enough to keep me ranting, actually. I just don't want to waste time to rant about how ABS-CBN fabricates the results and how they're breeding Wendy because she brings viewers to watch PBB. Ah well. Magaling din sila kasi dahil kay Wendy napapanood ako ng PBB. But still. I hate Wendy and ABS-CBN. They have a common denominator -- their worship for money money money.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home