the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Highly Amused

I just signed up for MyBlogLog. If you read this blog regularly, join my community! :)

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/thegeekchronicles/

Go to that URL and then click "Join Community". :)

I'm going to come up with a LINKS list soon.

I saw photos from the Minolta XG-1. I haven't gotten it cleaned and fixed yet because I haven't been to Hidalgo. But someone I know from Lomomanila said that there's a camera shop somewhere along Timog Ave. and it's highly recommended by Lomomanila people. I should go since Timog is way nearer than Hidalgo, Quiapo. I'm so excited. I want to use it already! It's so heavy but that's how old school SLRs are. I don't know how to use a manual camera too so this one is good for practice.

So Alej got the Colorsplash for me in Singapore, right? I said he could use it while he's there and guess what? He already finished 5 rolls of film and counting! What did I do to my boyfriend? He's addicted to film now too! HAHAHA! And he's going to buy more film before going to the Petronas Towers. This is crazzzzyyyy!

I'm scared that when he comes home he won't hand me the camera anymore wahahaha!

Me: Baka mamaya ayaw mo na i-turn over yung cam sakin pagbalik mo ha!
Alej: Anong cam? Wala naman ako binili na cam e! :P

WTH! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home