the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

eh kasi umuulan

It's raining. It feels tempting to change into my ratty t-shirt and loose shorts then hop into bed. But I'm going to the new Monterrey shop Tito Lynn and Tito Jon just opened. Yeheyy! I'll get the exact address so you can drop by and buy meat there. They have a very good promo because they just opened in Pasig.

I am an energizer bunny when I am caffeinated. I talk and make friends like Ms. Congeniality. But making friends is fun. Keeping in touch with old ones and making new friends are just one of the things that keep me alive.

I think I'd make a good diplomat. I can enter a room full of strangers and leave with a handful of friends. If not friends, acquiantances.

Lastly, like Ms. Congeniality, I believe in world peace. (This sounds like a joke but I really do).

One of my Saturday Buddies wanted to hang out at Kopi Rotti in Katipunan or UCC in Corinthian Hills. Too bad I couldn't because Papa didn't pick me up today, he's still at the hospital. My sister is on a date but she did drive me this morning. See what I mean about being immobile? But independence is priceless. I like not having to rely on others for my needs. This just reminded me to make a mental note and not forget to inquire for driving lessons. I'm almost 22 and still don't know how to drive.

I am very sleepy and dizzy right now. Alej is on the way to pick me up. We're going to bring his mother to Tito Lynn and Tito Jon's meat shop. Yeheyy! Customer! :D I wish the shop nothing but success.

1 Comments:

Blogger jon go said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home