the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, May 25, 2007

update

I've always known that I'm a morning person. I love mornings because it's the only time when the air is cooler and it's when I'm in a sing-song happy mood. I remember my freshman year in college when I had 7am P.E. classes. 7am! Imagine that! And I had these long walks to the village gate but I didn't mind the walking because it was my way of interacting with nature. Yes, meron ganun effect. :)

I woke up extra early today because:
1. Drinking coffee before going to bed, even if it's decaf, is a bad idea. It made me sleep but only a shallow slumber.
2. Mama came into the room to say that she's going to bring papa to the hospital. he had colds last night and then an asthma attack. It was so bad that he was wheezing so my sister drove them to the hospital. Four hours later, papa texted that he's going to be admitted.

I find it unusual when papa is the one who gets confined to a hospital bed. I've said this before when he was operated for gall stones. Anyway, it's weird because we see him as this strong man of the house and then he becomes weak and vulnerable, it's weird.

Oh well, prayers. They will help wonders!

1 Comments:

Blogger JUN said...

please tell your Dad to take it easy and take care of himself better. we were also surprised, but, your Ate Nette told me it happens that a man biological make-up changes as one gets older. our prayers are with you, Gwen and also to your Mama.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home