the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm still dizzy. Yesterday my head ached. Now I'm dizzy. It's so weirrrrdddd. I'm like floating. Wheeee. Haha, I'm kidding. Mama took my blood sugar today before lunch and it's 130 when the normal count should be around 80. She'll check again tomorrow and if it's still high, she'll take me to her doctor.

I hope I'm not diabetic. If I'm diabetic then that will confirm that I have inherited the gene from my mother's side (they're all diabetic). Also, if I'm diabetic at this early age then that would mean I'd have the Type A, which is inborn. If it's Type B, it's acquired but a person with Type B diabetes gets it in the late 30s.

Oh, dizziness please go away. Being migraine girl is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home