the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello, Blog. What's up? Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've been hooked up on Multiply. Haha. My bad.

Lately I have lost the interest to write. It's sad considering that I've been a mad blogger for four years now. No matter how busy I get I always make time to write or rant whatever that's on my mind.

The Kingdom of Pretty addiction is back. This is crazy.

Also, the toy camera madness...it's getting worse. But they make me happy. I guess it's all good. Must make a mental note to self that I have exceeded my imaginary camera-buying quota for the next two months or so. That is, if I can help myself. There is an alternative-- divert camera buying spree to film hoarding. Yes?

As I write, Mama is probably already in the Operating Room, on the operating table undergoing total hysterectomy. I'm going to visit after work. Papa is at the hospital. The operation will last for three hours and another two hours will be spent in the recovery room. I'll have to drop by the Fuji shop first because they burned my cd wrong. That's another story. I was so upset about that last night.

So how are you folks doing? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home