the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

quite long but worth the read

i'm really tired. just returned home from shopping clothes for my practicum. i had fun and yes, i was able to wake up at 10am without anyone dragging me off the bed or yelling at me to wake up. i just woke up all by myself. yey! so anyway, four hours of going around the mall was fun especially because i was with my mother and my sister. about the photo, of course i had to take a picture just to see how it looked. i also got these kick-ass pair of pointy shoes. they're really comfy too. perfect for taking the MRT to and fro Camp Aguinaldo unless my father and i leave home at the same time so he could drop me off. i sure do hope my feet will be happy wearing the shoes all day.

took this test online and somehow agree with it:

Your Aura is Yellow!

Your Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. Your bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around you.

You in Love: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one man who makes you feel safe flirt? i don't even know how! mwahaha! or maybe it comes naturally... HAHA!

Your Career: You love variety in a job, and you probably won't stick with one career. You would make a great professor, writer, or actress. Amen to this!

yellow is my color! i'm a Leo and yellow is not only my color for being under the Fire sign but it's also my favorite along with green, of course.

Bea (my blockmate) forwarded a very good read especially for young people who are in a relationship, not in a relationship, about to be in a relationship, or wants to get out of a relationship (hehe). i want to share it with everyone who visits this blog. it's very long but please do yourselves a favor and save yourselves from heartaches in the future-- READ THE ARTICLE. it was written by Eduardo Jose E. Calasanz and i took the liberty of copying and pasting the whole text, making the fonts more readable, then converted a Word file to HTML for your convenience. so just click the link below and be ready for your views on relationship to be changed. ignore the banners at Angelfire. i had to idea where to upload the file.

you may leave your reactions by commenting. maybe we could have a discussion about it. hehe.

and PEOPLE! please do not forget:

THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN
Premieres tonight at 9:00PM, Hallmark Channel


now onto the article...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei gail thank's for posting 'bout the five people you meet in heaven thing. i love that book and Paolo told me about the film. can't wait to watch it. thank's...

8:48 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

watched mitch albom's classic. nice. the 5th person was pretty funny though, i think the little girl wasn't really filipina because of her slang. anywayz, sisterhood of the pants is good, i like lena, the greek girl..u take care. hope to hang out before i leave..saka i will be revamping the site din. najelly ako sa layout mo eh...yummy colors :) later :)

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gail,

Just droppin' in to say hi... :-)

I havent read the article yet, but I will later on when I have the time and I will also comment on it on my blog, it seems pretty interesting, what, with some people I know getting hitched as early as next year! Holy smokes...

Anyway, Im at the library blog hopping when I should be studying, haha... yeah, shouldn't have had those drinks that night...

The past two days have been complete write offs, and now Im paying for it with this all nighter that Im pulling for my exam tomorrow, wish me luck!

God bless!

Renjie

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home