the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, April 6, 2005

hanging out with my cousin Chad

i'm hanging out with my 10 year old boy cousin. haha :) everyone left, it's just the two of us at home. ang kulit! he wants me to play playstation with him and he wants me to watch his moves. :P i missed this dude. he keeps asking for chocolates! i'm so dead when my aunt comes home. haha! i keep hugging him like he's still a baby. i keep forgetting that he's almost in 5th grade. nyahaha.

ate? tabi tayo mamaya matulog ha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

awww.

before you roll your eyes, i just want you to know that i'm making such a big deal out of my bonding moment with this little guy because i want a baby brother. but i'll never have that so i'll bond with my cousin nalang :P.

he asked me to make him a Friendster account! haha! hangkyut. so add him!

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=17875994

so i'm off to an afternoon of videogames, lots and lots of kwentos, and a trip down childhood lane :) haha! this is going to be fun (and exhausting).

to everyone who commented on the entry below, thank you very much. your words made me smile when i woke up in the morning. here's a very big hug for all of you:

*HUG*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gail,

Well, it seems like you're doing much better :-) yeah, at times, I wish that I had a younger brother, dont get me wrong, I completely love my sisters, it would still have been cool to have a brother though...

its 630am where I am and I got back from the library about an hour ago, its that time of the semester again, final exams, you'll be hearing a lot more from me since I'll definitely have a lot of time NOT doing work when Im supposed to be, haha... take care!

Renjie

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gail.. your cousin's cute.. i wish i had a younger sibling too, i don't really care whether it is a boy or a girl.. i just wish i had one..

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember my sister making my younger brother a friendster account too, too young to have one huh. aw! cousin bonding.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

your cousin is so cute, he looks like kiwi's younger brother only he's like taller than kiw and plays video games :) have a great summer...

11:14 AM  
Blogger aMgiNe said...

ang cute ng cousin mo ang tabaching ching. hehe at nagpagawa pa ng friendster acct. kulit ^_^

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home