the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, November 1, 2004

i am having one of my headache attacks again. i used to think that this was just migraine but now that i know that i have high blood (at freaking 19!) i know otherwise.

yesterday was fun. my sister and her boyfriend went with me to the hospital at 8 AM. it's funny how more hyper i am when i haven't slept at all during the night. during the 2D echo, it was fun hearing my heartbeat although the other sounds that i heard were pretty freaky. haha :P it was cool :) after st. luke's we three went to McDonald's at Greenhills. i treated the two for breakfast because they had to wake up early too just to bring me to the hospital. we then went to look around the shops. thank goodness The Body Shop at greenhills was still on sale. it was the last day, actually. i got Lip and Cheek Tint for just 295 bucks when it's originally 595 :) this is the only make-up i wear for everyday use unless i feel like putting gunk on my face. i don't think you'd classify it as make-up anyway. i got dvds too: Stepford Wives and Before Sunset.

after looking around for stuff, we went home at around 12 noon. when i got home i crashed the living room and watched Stepford Wives. it was okay.

this morning when i woke up i was suprised to see my sister still asleep when normally she'd be in school already. then i realized that it was holiday today so yeah. that pretty much explained it. since sembreak started, i lost track of what day it is because i pretty much stopped caring altogether. life is good when you're not worrying too much.

we ordered pizza for lunch. she nearly strangled me a while ago when i talked her into ordering a Palm card from Pizza Hut. our bill sky rocketed which was NOT the initial plan. hehe. but we're good now. we're always like that. we'd quarrel and disagree over things but after a while we'd forget that we were mad at each other. one of us would talk to the other first and then when we start talking again, we'd say... "hey! i'm mad at you!" then we'd start laughing. dorks. but yes, i guess when you're family you can't really stay mad at each other for that long because you're pretty much bound together by blood. okay, by love na din.

my tummy is grumbling. pizza!!!!!

okay bye.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Wow, you already have high blood? Take care of yourself dude! When my dentist took my BP, she said my blood pressure was slightly above than normal and that freaked me out na. *lol* I couldn't imagine how it would've felt like if she told me I have high blood - since it runs in my family pa naman. Oh well. Hope you had a great Halloween. Have a great week ahead of you!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... high blood? well just take care of urself, and ur right, more prayers! :) - trisha.hypd.org :)

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just wandering on the net when I found your blog and saw that you had a 2-d echo. I went through the same thing, actually. But my result was that my heart was normal. I don't have any heart disease, but my physician was thinking about the possiblity because of my symptoms. Turns out I have GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) which something else entirely. I hope that you are ok though.

http://eclair.bizhat.com/blog

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog! found it while looking for a kitchie nadal tab. how are you doing with your guitar thing? <'though,i cannot find in which post you put your -->to be a guitar tab reader or something. :p . anyway, i never knew anyone who also went through a 2D echo like i did. finally, i found one! but, i got a bad result from that test. it showed that a have one of those heart ailment. sad :( anyway, i'm so ok now.
again, nice blog!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home