the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

I believe that life is such a waste when you put most of yourself and your time into worrying about things.

I want to live life unattached- unattached from worries, pressure, and expectations. I constantly find myself trying to please people rather than thinking about myself. Sometimes I give little credit to myself when in fact I know that I deserve more.

I don't want to be tied to Time's short leash all the time. I want to live life as if I had so little time on my hands to enjoy every single minute of it. I need to feel the things I want to feel and do the things I want to do.

I no longer want to be blinded by the worldly things that may seem to be important at first but actually isn't. I want to see what's behind the façade and to distinguish what's real from what's not.

I want to spend more time with true friends and show them how much I appreciate and love them. I want to spend more time with family because being around with people that make me happy, people that I love and love me in return makes me feel like I'm the luckiest girl alive.

I don't want to be scared to face challenges. I want to come out of my shell and show myself that I am stronger than I think I am.

I want to make people happy and as much as possible, refrain from hurting people because it kills me when I unintentionally do that.

I want myself to be a sincere and genuine person the way I want people to be to me. I want to expect less and appreciate more.

Most of all, I want more of God in my life.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps the time is now for things to be rattled. it's time to move and shake, girl. if you want to travel the world then do it! make plans for your dreams. continue focusing on the positive things in life, NEVER be afraid. Have FAITH.

Remember, we are just pilgrims.

Bluejedi

11:56 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

hey blue jedi :) i wish you'd tell me your name :)

yep. that's what i am doing right now and hopefully in the future when i look back, i won't be disappointed on how i lived my life.

people tell me that it's too young to worry about things. i'm not worrying AT ALL. i'm taking one day at a time and i'm trying to enjoy the little things that would've been ignored if i weren't too aware of it.

thanks for your "words of wisdom" too! :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger The Pageman said...

hi gail,
kudos to you!
as the last us elections showed (apparently)
values = votes
the chorus of the Democrats (what I hear ...)
"We Need More of God!"
amen!
Paul

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my bath and body works site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my africa singapore travel guide site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home