the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

i'm on a high

this evening seriously kicked ass and i'm still on a high. my sister and kuya john picked me up after dinner. then it was off to Eastwood. we waited for an hour before the movie started so we killed time at the arcade. i got to play Daytona again! whee! happiness :) i'm hooked on Daytona. i remember a few weeks before the last summer i spent 300 bucks at Timezone for playing Daytona. haha, dork. i got addicted to playing hoops and driving an imaginary race car when a few years ago i nodded in dismay watching people get addicted to make-believe computer games and waste their money. but guess who's addicted now? okay, i admit. i like the challenge of kicking boys' asses playing Daytona but the thing is, it rarely happens. now that's a challenge :P my sister and i also tried karaoke haha! it was funny because i was shy. i'm not used to singing my lungs out in a karaoke booth with the speakers on for everyone outside to hear.

a caramel frap later i was laughing my head off like crazy from both the caffeine fix and the movie. caffeine is my drug. no doctor should tell me that caffeine is bad for my health. caffeine makes me high and uber hilarious movies too! wow! White Chicks was hilarious. haven't laughed that hard since Hot Chick and that was a year ago! seriously, you should go watch it RIGHT NOW! good thing it was the last show for the day so there weren't that much people at the theater. i love last shows and Eastwood cinemas because it's comfy and there aren't too many people. sometimes i'm agoraphobic- as in i don't like being in places with too many people.

on the way home i did it again- rolled down the windows and let my mind wander free. i thought about how obliged i would be if God decided to take me. i feel like i've felt all the emotions in the world and that i've tasted true happiness already at such a young age that i'd be more than willing to go. but the thing is i probably haven't fulfilled my mission in this life so God won't take me away just yet. this is how crazy i get when i'm caffeine induced. it is my drug, i tell you. it takes me on a high like you've never experienced.

i also made a theory that saying that you're bored is like breaking some unspoken and unwritten law of the universe. how could one possibly be bored with life when there's so much to do, so much to see? so if it really were like breaking a law of the universe, i'd probably be in jail right now for ranting endlessly about how boring sembreak is. the thing is, i realized that it's really up to me to make it not boring. oh yes, good luck to me.

going to bed now. it's 3 AM.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

Ahhh.. the joys of being high when your on caffeine.. har.. har.. har.. we should really enjoy our break times because it's one of those things that we students need in order to break loose from the world of school, even if it's just for a moment.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home