the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

where to go, what to choose?

i'd like to apologize for my constant lay-out changes. sorry if it annoys some of you. it just varies according to my mood and sometimes when i don't like the lay-out anymore i don't feel like writing.

this week a lot of fun options are aligned for me but i have to choose, i can't have all the fun because i can't be in two places at once. on the 29th there's a trip to Baguio with friends from Cavite. on the 30th there's my first day of Spanish classes at Instituto and a coffee date with some of my grade school friends (i don't know if Josephine was able to contact the other people). if i go ahead with the Baguio plan (which i haven't gotten my parents permission yet), i'd give up the first day of Spanish classes and the sort-of-reunion thingy with my long-time-no-see grade school friends. if i drop the Baguio plan, i'd be able to go to the first day of Spanish class and attend the reunion. plus, my mother is prodding me to see the cardiologist already. i should've called in earlier to make an appointment but i was too lazy to set a date and go to the hospital. that i will do tomorrow, though.

so what now? i want to see the doctor while i'm on sembreak. i want to go see my grade school friends. i also want to attend the first day of Spanish classes.

besides, Baguio looks a wee bit impossible because i doubt that my parents would let me go on an out-of-town trip with friends. my mother (most especially) is usually paranoid when it comes to out-of-town trips especially to Baguio! ah well. it's worth the try.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

don't worry gail. it's not working anyway. hehehe. check out my blog. have a friggin drama story in it. don't feel guilty. coz it has absolutely no effect on me. my mind says shorter blogs -- but my hands says type and type. hehehe.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ina said...

btw, i vote spanish!!! mwahahaha

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home