the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, June 9, 2005

where's my stress ball when i need it the most?

i usually love cozy rainy days. it's cloudy outside and it looks like it's going to rain again but instead of feeling cozy and mellow about it, i'm feeling rather melancholic. the music that i am listening to isn't helping either. sometimes i wish i had the power to cry buckets just so i could take the heaviness off my chest. everything's fine in my life except that senior year is taking its toll on me that i want to cry sometimes.

plus, the fact that i got the GRADUATE SECTION for my thesis proposal class isn't helping either because i have to fill up the Change of Matriculation form to cancel that. no thanks to the guy who printed my Form 5 out. thanks to him i'm uneasy right now because i still have to enroll myself to the section where i belong to.. MY BLOCK'S! at Prof. Betan's class! the one for Area Studies and NOT FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL! now i have to get the form signed by Prof. Betan himself so he'll allow me in his class (which i'm sure he'll accept me)... it's just the deadline that i'm worried about because i won't be seeing Prof. Betan until Tuesday! the deadline!!!

i want to cry right now. STRESS, MAN! plus the pressure of wanting to graduate on time is weighing my spirits down. please, let me cry! i need to let this all out!!! my stress ball! where's my stress ball?! oh yeah. i forgot it at Cavite and i am yet to get it from apple. *pulls hair*

it's all up to You, i pray for You to make me stop worrying and help me be reminded that things will work themselves out just fine.

have you been to Post Secret? it's a very cool project/blog. if i would send a post card, i'd write this on it:

i have always believed in myself
but when i think about how many people there are in the world,
how many better people there are than i am,
and how many of them want the same thing as i-- aspiring to be someone BIG,
i begin to feel really... small.


only now, it isn't a secret anymore isn't it?
______________________

so Neil Gaiman is REALLY coming to town!

read all about the promos, contests, and book signing requirements HERE!. coolness! i want to go! i want to go! i already have one book but that won't count since i didn't buy it from Fully Booked. i want to get Neverwhere and Coraline anyhow! YEYYY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ina said...

Yes he is going here!!! He gets here on the day I leave nga lang. Mehn. Read "American Gods" dude. Galing.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ei napadaan lang .. At last nakakita rin ako ng mga nag babasa ng Sandman..well all i can say is Neil Gaiman is really good writer ^__^

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home