the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, May 30, 2005

gotta love sundays with family

i had a fun sunday! lunch with my family at my grandparents' place. everyone was there except my one cousin. it was fun seeing them all again so our parents took a lot of pictures of us cousins together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the whole crew!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me with pretty pretty Joy! she's gonna break a lot of hearts someday!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
chad and joy. both future heartbreakers!



i already watched Madagascar!!! go see it! it's really funny. i loved the fact that i could hear the kids at the back of our seats giggling like crazy. they were so cute! from makati we went to galleria (i saw a lot of Emily the Strange things!). "Nightmare on Elm Street!!!" HAHA! laugh trip. i was supposed to say "Nightmare Before Christmas" upon seeing goodies of the mentioned movie. at eastwood we saw the Madagascar promotional boxes at the entrance of the cinema. kuya John and i thought we would be cool if we posed for pictures HAHAHA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


guess what? i'm going to batangas to hit the beach! yey! my school friends and i have been planning this for ages but we post-poned it. when i got home, apple texted. she reminded me to bring my health certificate for enrollment and i.d. and clothes. wait. clothes? what for? so i texted her back. turns out that we're going on that trip from may 30 - june 1 not june 30 as i thought! so yes, i haven't packed yet. great. oh well, i can cram that tomorrow. enrollment is at 1pm anyhow.

sorry for the crappy resolution of the pictures. i didn't bring my digicam today, credit goes to cameraphones (my cousins', my sister's, and mine).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my controversial lyrics in music site.
Good luck!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home