the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

i'm a strange sleeper

i have a strange way of sleeping. i like sleeping with three pillows (or more) and the pillow i use for my head should be really thin and soft like it almost doesn't exist. i hate high pillows because i grew up without a pillow for my head. this is because my parents think that my sister and i would grow without our backs hunching. i don't know if it worked. but i got used to it anyway.

i also have this strange way of covering my face with a pillow (of course, leaving my nose to be able to suck in air) but i like it on top of my face with my arms over it just so i could press my eyes. but whenever my mother checks up on me (yes, she still does that despite my age), she gets paranoid and takes the pillow off my face in fear that i might suffocate myself. so last night when she found me with a pillow on my face for the nth time, she took it off and i mumbled that i needed it because my eyes hurt. oh yes. i fell asleep last night because i had a killer headache and i felt a little dizzy too. my eyes were in pain too so i pressed the pillow on my eyes because it felt good that way.

plus, i like sleeping in a fetal position and sometimes i like lying flat on my stomach with my arms tucked inside the pillow for my head. :)

House of Wax


i saw House of Wax already! it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be. i didn't even want to see it but after going to apple store at megamall to get the shiny apple green mini (it is ♥ because it's so SMALL and SMALL is ME!), i had no choice since i was already with my sister and her boyfriend and they were going to see House of Wax. they didn't want me to bail out although i badly wanted to transfer mp3s already. we had humongous burgers at Wham somewhere in katipunan. whenever i recall what i ate i want to barf but hey! it was really good and i was hungrryy!

about the movie, it was okay. the only thing not okay was the fact that there was a bunch of girls in the theater screaming their lungs off even if the part wasn't scary but hey! it's okay because if i got scared easily i'd scream too. at some point i wanted to sleep because i was very sleepy and my head ached but then the gory parts came so i stayed up for that. Eastwood Cinema seats are so sleep-friendly because the seats are really comfy. plus, Floyd's ice cream shoppe (ice cream turtle pie!!!) and Big Chill are a plus. the three of us occupied the entire one row of the right side of the theater so i could've slept. but like i said, the movie wasn't as bad as i thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home