the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

almost senti

I think I'll go home now it's been the greatest day
thank you for shedding life to my fantasy
throw me a wicked smile the one like yesterday
that threw me up and away to the evergreen

like a spiral staircase down i go losing every step
i sense an earthquake
I.L.U. don't even know how to say
when will it break
today is gone but tomorrow will be okay
i'll wait another day
-from Another Day, Mojofly


nakikinig nanaman ako sa Another Day ng Mojofly. almost 11pm na. malapit na mag hating gabi. malapit na ako mag-senti. napuyat ako kagabi. i refused to sleep until i've finished watching the the coverage of the announcement of the new pope. Ratzinger. hrm. he's really strict daw.

should be in bed but i don't want to yet although i've been very sleepy since i got home. no wait. i've been sleepy the whole day after the effects of caffeine died. i've been blog hopping my way over people's blog and noticed that a lot of them (including me, of course) complain about how boring their lives are. but when you're a person from the outside looking in, you'll notice how people's lives are interesting in a lot of ways. only, they themselves do not notice that. i wish i weren't to chicken enough to drop them a line and say...

"hey! i don't know you. you don't know me either. please don't say that your life's uninteresting. it really is. you just don't realize it because, well, it IS your life afterall right? maybe there's this universal unwritten rule that people shouldn't notice how their lives rock. i mean, where is the fun in knowing you live such a kick-ass life? no person in the world is ever contended with what he/she has anyway. i'm sure you know that human wants are never-ending. so believe me already!"

argh. what am i saying? i might not even be making sense here! so i'll leave you with this quote and maybe you'll get my point:

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see life beyond the imperfections. So, don't say you're happy because everything is alright. Be happy because everything sucks but you're just fine..." -anonymous

it's somehow related to my point. just because things have gone wrong in your life, you think your life sucks. don't. shit happens to everyone. me included. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home