the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

i'm officially going to Puerto Princesa in Palawan on the first week of March! yey! Apple, Van, and I got plane tickets today. whopee! at first i thought my father wasn't going to allow me. when i first talked to my mother she talked about how unsafe it would be and all. then she said she'd have to talk with my father first. 30 minutes later my dad texted and said i could go. so yey!

mind you, the trip isn't just for the fun of it. two weeks ago our history professor Dr. Celestina Boncan shared with us that she was going on a Palawan trip because she was invited to a conference there for two days. then she said we could go with her if we want to because the Commission on Higher Education issued a memorandum on the conference. then bam! we got tickets! yay! we'll leave on March 3 and fly back to Manila on March 7. i hope this would be productive trip (meaning both FUN and EDUCATIONAL).

i feel really lazy today (nothing new). i have another quiz for AS121 and two more reports. talk about prolonging the agony. those two reports were supposed to have taken place last monday. oh well! at least it's friday tomorrow and i think i'm going to see Electra with my sister in the evening.

time to hit the books!