the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

what a day!

it's my sister's 21st birthday. i love her to pieces! i don't know what i'd do without her! spent the entire day with her and kuya john and we did so many things in one day!

first my sister and i woke up early. i wanted to go to the mall and shop a little (which i haven't done for ages). it was lunch first at a japanese place which was really GOOD and the price was also practical. of course, my sister treated me to the whole lunch and she kept asking what else i wanted. hello? diet man! hehe! i got pairs of jeans, a blouse, and shoes. FINALLY. it was fun looking around stores and fitting shoes. i was frustrated at first because they didn't have the ones that i like in my size! my feet is just a measely size 6 and it pretty much sucked today when size 7 was the smallest that they had. then kuya john came and we got food from Wendy's (frosty!) and cream puffs from Beard Papa (they're really good!).

we went to Greenhills shopping center after that to look around some more. my sister and kuya john bought stuff. i just looked around. then we went to this foot spa place at Greenhills too. i didn't want to at first then kuya john forced me! haha! i said "what the hell! okay!". i didn't regret it. who would? it was so relaxing! the room was dark and i got a massage! my feet felt really good after the 1-hour treatment. then off to Marina to kuya john's house. picked up a bottle of Cuervo, grocery shopping at Pricemart then back to QC.

dropped by places to buy food and stuff for my sister's birthday inuman slash dinner then picked up Egy from his apartment. we dropped by the church before heading home.

grabe! 12pm-9pm i was with the two guys and it was so much fun hanging out with them! we did a lot in between those hours! no time was wasted we were always running around here and there. most of all i got to go shopping after a long while. i deserve it. i swear, i do. so now we're waiting for my sister's friends to come. i asked ina to come but she said she couldn't make it. apple and raul too because apple's mom didn't let her. wahhh! it's okay :) i'll hanging out with kuya john's barkada: egy, jinx and kuya ryan. plus there's marae pa!

i probably will just watch and take pictures of the people here at home because i'm too tired. might doze off a little after midnight because i'm really tired.

nevertheless... i'm happy :) it was such a fun Sunday. i always have fun hanging out with my sister!

Happy Birthday, ate! to the person who has always been there for me and forever will because we're sisters! to my one and only sibling whom i love so much! to the person who asks "is something wrong?" even if i try my best to not show my downside. to the person who brings me "pasalubong" almost everyday when she comes home from school. to the person who texts me all the time, "are you okay there?" or "anong gawa mo?" during her boring classes. to the person who never fails to make guys heads turn whenever she passes by. to the headturner who never fails to look beautiful inside and out every single day. to the person who will forever be my best friend. to the my favorite person in the world. to the laugh trips, the food trips, the crying fests, and senti fests. to our quarelling and petty fights. to making up after not talking to each other after a few minutes. to the childhood memories. to the high school memories. to the gossips, the sharing of the knowledge of learning how to speak Burmese and using it as our secret weapon to gossip even more. to someone whom i could share anything i want. to my confidante.

to the best sister in the world.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE!!! :) MWAHH!

okay bye! sorry if this entry is sabog. i gotta rush. guests are here. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home