the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

"clean fun"

i'm chatting with Apple at YM. funny girl! we might be going to UST tomorrow. our friend Ais is a math major there (yes! math major! sheesh!) and she invited us to a concert. Bamboo, Southborder, and Sugarfree are going to be there among others. we'd be dismissed at 1pm tomorrow since our last prof for the day wouldn't be meeting us. i told Apple we could go home first then back to UST in the evening for the concert. man, i so want to go!

i've always been the person who you could drag along anywhere as long as i'm into whatever gimmick there is. i'm always game. my parents let me go because they trust me. i haven't done anything stupid and out of their rule book so far and i'm so thankful for that because i get to enjoy my life being young. i know my limits and i know how to distinguish what's wrong from right. so to my folks, thanks for trusting me! i won't let you down (like Rexona hahaha!). i see myself as a cross breed between being a goody-two-shoes and an extrovert nineteen year old. so it's basically 50-50 of both. works for me and it obviously works for my parents too! no matter how i rack my memory for an instance when i got my parents angry/disappointed... i can't come up wtih anything (except for petty disappointments like not cleaning my closet & arguing with my sister hehe) :D hurray for me! i wouldn't have the heart to break their hearts anyhow. i love them too much. word of advice from my father every time i tell him i'm going out? "have clean fun!", he'd always say ;) but when i parents say NO, they really mean it so i just take it in no matter how disappointing. like last New Year's day when apple and the rest of the cavite people asked me to go to Enchanted Kingdom with them. my mother didn't want me to go no matter how i pleaded.

the YFC 3-day camp will be at Antipolo. i won't know anyone there, just Den Den, my former blockmate. it's a great chance to meet new friends and grow spiritually so i'm really looking forward to that. people from other schools will be there so if you're YFC too, i'll see you there! haha, whoever you are. man, i so wanted to do this in freshman year but i never got the chance to go for it. i always pull out. so i'm doing this because after i graduate i might have regrets and when i'm already working i won't have any chance to do these things. college only happens once! i'm beginning to like junior year a lot.

school got suspended today because of the strike of transportation groups. imagine me waking up groggily to "hey! walang pasok!" (no classes!) so i'm one lucky duck. but tonight i have to study for a quiz tomorrow.

again, i so want to go to the UST concert.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home