the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, April 9, 2006

the grammar police of the blogging world can give me a ticket for violations. HAHA! check out the entry below. "kicked back and relax"? c'mon! HAHA! and "bottles of bear"? HAHA! i'm laughing over that one. sorry. my brain malfunctions when i lack sleep especially after a night of mad videoke singing my lungs out even if i was never THE singer.

anyway, something tells me i'm going to gain a lot of unwanted flabs this summer. i hate sounding like a ditz but when you down mugs of triple chocolate ice cream with sliced bananas and then crave for devil's food cake from the chocolate kiss cafe, you're bound to gain unwanted pounds, right? this calls for excercise. according to my cardiologist, i don't need to excercise because i'm not fat (you know how happy this made me feel) but he still suggests that i need to engage in a lot of aerobic excercises because i am hypertensive. and if i don't want this disease to become a lifestyle disease (a disease that affects daily life wherein a person needs to do alterations to live a normal life), i should excercise to keep my heart healthy and my blood pressure normal. that sucks, doesn't it? diabetes is also in the blood and being the youngest of two, i am bound to inherit the disease. of all inheritances, this has got to be the worst thing to inherit.

i've been listening to a lot of bob marley, beachy chill out songs lately. cos i have no choice but to bring the beach ambience here because i'm stuck in the city for at least a few days. but bob marley has been very accomodating :) and kokomo by the beach boys, of course. that song makes me want to pack my bags and teleport to the beach.

ho-hum. i am aware that i'm really random right now. shows how much i want to rant yet does not really have anything signficant to rant about. shoot me, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home