the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, March 24, 2006

words and pictures make me happy

i didn't want to sleep last night. around past midnight i was at the living room with my hands cupped around my red UNICEF mug. when i was a little girl my parents would get those UNICEF mugs every year. it was like a tradition before Christmas since the proceeds went the children's fund. my very first mug was this red mug with three hearts in front. it's still alive now and i'm still using it. i can't believe i've had it since i was four. so last night i sipped hot chocolate from it. and because boredom began to set in after watching a korean movie on cable, i decided to do these...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

i used to be scared of night time (period). it's all because of those aswang stories. scared me shitless! but yeah. i love the moon. and i used to get the same feeling you did. i like staring at it when it's full. or try to figure out if it's really full or chipped on the side. haha. nerd. anyways.. i like the second quote you posted.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

it was one of those nights when you feel like emoting like hell. HAHA! but i do that all the time espcially now that my world is still in a chaotic order.

but yeah, bonding time with myself. it feels great to be selfish once in a while (i'm pertaining to not sharing your TIME and SPACE with anyone else but you).

:)

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Gail! I miss ya! Hehehe. La lang. I'm done hibernating. I'm alive agaaaiiin. Hahaha.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

ina: inaaaa! i you too! :) wb!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home