the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

baby Chucks

i've been a flip-flop girl since i found comfort in them months ago. i never thought i'd fall into the evil advertising of the Havaianas bandwagon. but i did and i love my ice blue Havaianas Joy. but lately i've rekindled my love for my trusty old classic blue Chuck Taylor. it's for kids, mind you. when i was looking for my size at the shop, they referred me to the kids section because my feet are too small to fit the regular sized ones. imagine what a big laugh it was to sit on the fitting benches with little boys beside me fitting their Chucks for kids! HAHA! but i got them cheaper, which is why i got two pairs. yay for small feet!

my friends in school joke that i have Osh Kosh shoes. HAHAHA!

and then there's this! Baby Chucks! it comes in a tiny box and when i opened it... ta-dah!!! i want to chew it because it's so cute that way. my mother bought it for her friend's baby. *GIGIL*


speaking of Chucks, i want two more: white and red.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

aaaah! so cuuuuute. i love those miniature sizes. have you seen the vans ones?? they have the ones with designs too. i can't get over it. hehe.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

i haven't seen the vans ones :) HEHE! i saw the adidas once and the nike presto for babies. SO CUTE!

5:32 PM  
Blogger hera said...

hey gail, have you seen the chucks keychain? you'll love it. it's like, 2 inches long. super cute! :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home