the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, March 1, 2006

bawal magkasakit!

i was sick for two days. the Java conference in makati was postponed!!! my workmates and i met up at starbucks at 7650 only to find out that the conference at makati shang was cancelled! argh! but we all laughed about it. i was supposed to go to school instead but i stayed because they still had to brief me with the first project. we killed time at starbucks until glorietta finally opened. my workmates are fun and nice people. they even treated me at Friday's as a "welcome lunch". HAHA! i officially start today. it's just part time for now while i have school so i only work an hour a day. cool huh? and then i can add more hours as i go along when i can take a heavier working time. and hopefully go onto full time when i finally have school out of the way.

i got really burnt out yesterday because after the meeting and a crash course in Macromedia Dreamweaver by Arbie at coffee bean at the Promenade, i met up with my family at greenhills. i badly wanted to crawl under the sheets but noooo because we still went to Razon's at greenhills to have merienda. and you know what? i didn't know that the owner of Razon's is my parents' good friend! my father worked with her in Kobe, Japan ages ago and she's also my sister's godmother. so while we were eating she sent our table ensaymadas for free! hehe. i thought i could finally go home but nooo. it was off to powerplant mall and then venetto at libis after. it was such a long day and i felt really sick the whole time. by the time we finally went home, i fell asleep.

today. the whole day i felt groggy and weak. i couldn't eat breakfast so i couldn't take medication either. that sucked because i had to stick to water, water, and lots of water. i was down in the dumps earlier. even during class i was in the corner trying hard not to fall asleep and get through the three hour class.

i'm now well rested and my bones no longer hurt. my throat no longer hurts and my wisdom tooth cooperated by taking away the pain. i hope i won't get sick again because it's such a hassle especially when you need all the energy.

my cousin and his parents are leaving on friday. i'm going to miss them so much. going to Ilocos on friday night too after it was cancelled last week. thinking about the long trip and upcoming sleepless nights tires me already but i'm sure it's going to be fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home