the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

sunday shmunday

ayayay. heaven for me is when you come home from a hearty cross-over buffet meal and then sip decaffeinated mint tea when you get home while surfing the internet. buwahahaha! looks like there's going to be a sequel to last night's Oldies Gone Wild. it's magic sing night once again *groans*. my cousin and i are complaining already because we've been trying to plug earphpones into our ears until music drowns the voices of our parents. but they look cute though. HAHA!

yes, i promised myself that i'd work on thesis when i get home. maybe i'll do that after everyone's done with abusing the magic sing. i'm sure if it could talk it would shriek in torture. even amidala can't sleep because of the loud songers haha!

but anyway, i'm going to do thesis field research tomorrow. my only hope is that they entertain a student like me. most government agencies are very difficult to negotiate with because they have this tendency to pass you around to people who can entertain your questions. it's as if they're scared or something. heyyy! i don't bite (0_o)!!!

i'm off. maybe i'll watch All About Love here in the room while the oldies sing their hearts out. they deserve to have fun so SING AWAYYYY! (^-^)

congratulate me!!!! i found my glasses!!! thank you LORD! it was missing for a few days until i found them beneath the pile of thesis readings. YEYYYY!!!!

i hope you all had a great weekend because i definitely did!

Sevens. Stolen from Jiwwie's blog
seven things to do before I die:
1. go bunjee jumping
2. get a book published
3. join, or better yet, WIN a Palanca Award (yeah, fat chance)
4. get married and have children (HAHA!)
5. work for humanitarian causes
6. go to China
7. backpack in Europe (yeah, like i can really travel light).


Seven things I cannot do:

1. live without having FAITH.
2. live without family.
3. live without friends.
4. save money.
5. get drunk (because i'm allergic to alcohol)
6. go for a C.T. scan test (i'm claustrophobic)
7. not talk for 30 minutes.


Seven things that attract me to blogging:

1. it's a diverse world.
2. i like reading about people's thoughts no matter how shallow or deep.
3. it helps me vent.
4. it helps me write about things i want to write about.
5. helps me stay in touch with friends outside the country.
6. amuses me when i'm bored.
7. cheers me up when i'm down.

Seven things I say most often:
1. talaga?
2. putek!
3. shit
4. di nga?
5. ewan
6. ngek
7. fudge!

Seven books that I love:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
2. The Bonesetter's Daughter (Amy Tan)
3. The Bell Jar (Sylvia Plath)
4. The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold)
5. White Oleander (Janet Fitch)
6. The Virgin Suicides (Jeffrey Euginedes)
7. The Secret of Life (Elizabeth Wurtzel)

Seven movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. Simon Birch
2. The Constant Gardener
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Riding in Cars with Boys
5. Reality Bites
6. Prozac Nation
7. The Eye

answer my Johari Window for me pleeeeease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home