the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, February 27, 2006

incoherent thoughts

i just got back home from tagaytay with family. argh. i'm so tired! we were there the whole day. i thought we'd just eat lunch there considering that there's not much to do up there anymore anyway. so yeah, i'm tired and add the painful 2nd growing wisdom tooth. it hurts like a bitch and it hurts so much that my throat hurts too like i have tonsilitis or something (0_o). the tooth is forcing its way up by tearing the gums. my mother insists that we have it pulled out like my last impacted wisdom tooth. they operated that one and left me with a swollen left cheek that looked really hideous for words. i had to stay home for two weeks until that fateful day that i could not hide because i had to enroll myself. argh.

i refuse to get this one extracted because i can't afford to not go to school or hide for another two weeks until the swelling is gone. so i'll have to bear with the pain and drown in ibuprofen for a while until it finally pushes itself up. i hate wisdom teeth. i wish i had them yanked out ages ago. and i also feel like i'm going to get sick. damn. I CAN'T GET SICK!

then there's tomorrow. i had to text my professors for tomorrow's classes if i could be excused because i have to go to the Java In Manila conference at Makati Shangri La tomorrow for my work. good thing my professors are considerate because they excused me. but phooey! i'm supposed to go to the U.S. embassy along with my history class because the cultural officer there invited us to the conference where a US State Department high official is going to talk about US-Philippine diplomatic relations (or something like that). i was looking forward to goooo! we had reserved seats!!! (and it's not even for entertainment or anything). *bangs head on the table*. oh well. i can't have it all.

so yeah, here's hoping that i drown myself with enough caffeine tomorrow to stay awake from 8am-4pm (the duration of the conference). here's hoping that i learn from tomorrow, and looking forward to bond with my workmates. heeh. :)

toodles. my throat hurts again. damn you, wisdom tooth! come out alreadyyy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

isa sa mga sakit na ayaw ko rin ay yung sa ipin... get well soon.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home