the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

the weekend was super fun :) i got to see my godson again. he's almost a year old. very playful and he's a happy baby because he's always smiling and laughing. i'm so glad i'm his ninang (godmother)! that makes me so proud! haha! forgive me. he is my first godson which is why i'm to elated to call myself his ninang.

i already got the USB flash disk. i figured instead of storing all the large picture files in the hard drive, i'll be able to store it at the removable disk so that i'll be able to save more space. i tend to save a lot of files (images, mp3s, etc.) which is why the computer usually runs slow.

anyway, to the pictures!


from the cameraphone


from the digicam. hehe. it's not too obvious that i'm crazy over Lugh!!!

my first godson Lugh gave me a visit today. that little boy he's so cute! he has chubby cheeks and he kept running around here and there. he's good friends with amidala and that's so cute. it was fun watching them both because lugh kept laughing each time he got to touch amidala. i ♥ my godson! he came with his two cousins, an aunt, and his mother.

more Lugh pictures here from the cameraphone here




after the guests left at noon, my sister, my mother, kuya john, and i went to katipunan to meet with my cousin at burgundy. then she went with me and my mother to PC Express because i wanted to get a USB removable flash disk. i got one and it's 256MB yay! :) then we went to Cellos Doughnuts N' Dips. i saw the bead shop beside the doughnut shop so i looked around and saw a pair of small crosses so i bought those and made them into earrings. at a cheap price too! when we got home, i saw the man who sells "dirty ice cream". i love dirty ice cream and everyone else wanted a cone too so we bought one cone each. bitiiiiin!


*


Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
And back and forth we sway
Like branches in a storm
Change of weather
Still together when it ends

- Sunday Morning, Maroon 5

i will forever love this song particularly that part up there. sigh. sweet, yes?

it's 12:42am. what am i doing still awake? i've been moving back and forth from this computer to the other transferring mp3s and updating playlists. an hour ago i was chatting with my childhood best friend in Myanmar, Esther. she's in Australia studying. it was nice catching up with her. thanks to Pang (he's Thai, another grade school friend in Myanmar). everyone on my MSN IM contact list are my former classmates in Myanmar. it's amazing how everyone is scattered all over the globe-- a bunch of them are studying in Australia, Ji Yoo (my other Korean best friend) is in Singapore, Htike Htike is in the U.S., Phyo is in England, Pang is in Thailand, and Patrick is in Australia too. see? everyone's out of Myanmar. i miss all of them. i grew up with them and a number of them were my classmates from kindergarten to grade four. i told esther that it would be cool if we had a reunion of some sort after we've all graduated. maybe we could meet back in Myanmar or halfway between where everyone's living.

must hop into bed now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail Mallo said...

DEI: haha! it IS ice cream :) dirty ice cream cones are smaller

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said you can write??

12:46 AM  
Blogger Gail Mallo said...

anonymousi didn't say I CAN WRITE. i said I LOVE TO WRITE.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home