the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I currently hate myself as of the moment because I skipped school—- all my classes for today and I’m sad about it. So why did I do it and end up feeling miserable? I stayed up too late last night catching up with my parents and I really want to spend the day with them. Talked to them all night last night until I realized that my father was really exhausted and how much tired they both might be aside from their jet lag. But I was still up and about at 2 in the morning promising myself that I’d be able to pull myself out of the bed for my 7am class. But lo and behold, at 4am when the alarm went off, I was still awake. Argh. I hate myself. I feel so guilty and the guilt is going to eat my happiness away for today slowly. Then again, my parents are home… seeing them both again after two years has made me really unbelievably happy and no guilt can take that away. At least not now.

I feel pathetic. I had to prod my sister time and time again this morning that it might not hurt skipping one school day. She got annoyed when I kept asking her several hours but kept saying that as long as I’m not in danger of being dropped. Oh my goodness. Of course not!

Yesterday after picking my parents up at the airport, we went to the duty free. I felt like I died and went to Chocolate Heaven. Lindt! Oh my goodness, I’m addicted to that stuff. Too bad they ran out of Reese’s Peanut Buttercup and Bar None.

To kill the guilt, I might as well get a head start on my reports after the grocery shopping later with my mother. Hurray for home cooked meals again!

i'll go make myself feel better now although i have no idea how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home