the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, February 3, 2005

jane did this. looks interesting so i'm going to do my version. afterall, my former POLSCI160 professor (Bing Ragsag) said that you can tell a lot by the contents of a person's bag. in my case, i don't know what you could say about my personality hehe except that i really need more "kikayness" in the system. Jane, Jern, Dei, and Leigh... teach me how!


this is my Benetton messenger bag. small bags do not work for me. i used to like tote bags but not anymore because i realized that i can never use small bags. my friends would agree with me when i say that i can't use small bags. heeh. i use this all the time. it's really convenient!


my sister gave it to me because she knew i liked it.


my hygiene kit which doesn't look girly at all. heeh.


my hygiene kit. just two small bottles of Lemon Drop cologne from Baby Bench and a spritz bottle of Johnson's Baby cologne. depends on which i feel like spraying. then there are two packets of tissue and a bottle of hand sanitizer (not in picture). this is my idea of a "kikay kit". pfft. having lip and cheek tint from The Body Shop and a little blush on is as kikay as i could get. but when i feel like putting gunk on my face, i can manage. just not everyday.


a purple brush because i love PURPLE.


a pencil case which i don't really need since i only use a Pilot G-Tec 0.4 and an orange dermatograph for highlighting notes.


members from ASAP-KATIPUNAN handed these out yesterday. IPAGLABAN ANG KARAPATAN NG ISKOLAR NG BAYAN!


my big notebook which i covered with a magazine page from PULP. it's an advertisement of a record store. then there's my 20GB iPOD with a pink skin. i wanted to get the GREEN one and i regret buying the pink one. there's no day that i don't stare at the iSKIN and wish it were green. :(


a pocket mirror from way back senior year high school and my planner.


of course, my temporary i.d. i lost my real id during registration before junior year, that sucks.


my cellphone with the Yan Yan teddy bear. it came with a nametag. "Margaret" is her name ;)


for the stacks of photocopied readings, i bring a file case with me because i hate it when i carry a heavy book bag. my shoulder suffers too much.

______________

my block and i like to sit along the hallways before a class. we like to laugh there and just hang out sharing stories. this is us! this morning was fun. talking about our crushes is always fun especially stalking! hahaha! kidding. :P

today in pictures:

apple and krizia. seryoso makinig ng tsismis! hehe! kidding :D


me, van, and mitchie still along the hallway outside our next class.


meet Doodeeda :) hehe! she's half-bred: half-askal and half i-don't-know-what-breed. my grandmother named her that. she was cuter when she was still a puppy. now she's so big! she's friends with Amidala our shih-tzu.


another one...


and another one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aletha Jane said...

small bags don't work for me too. feeling ko nasa high school pa ako. hehe! kikay na din yan! atleast may powder, cologne, and brush =)

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home