the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, February 4, 2005

you do know that life is full of drama right?

well, the past few days have been really exhausting. i'm really tired now and sometimes i think i want to throw in the towel and quit. sometimes i feel like locking myself up in the room and cry or feel sorry for myself for being too stressed out. i have a lot of things in my mind right now, mostly about school stuff and it's really taking its toll on me. it's amazing how i'm almost in senior year but i'm still not used to the heavy workload, pressure, and stress. sometimes i just have to bite my lip and keep my composure to get through a day. THIS IS NOT EVEN SENIOR YEAR YET. only God knows if i'll survive.

so what's up with me lately? nothing new, really. just school. we've been working on our class presentation for our part for the Department of Social Science week next week. we've been really working hard because we want to ace our SOCSCI120 class. it's a contest against the other DSS orgs and as a requirement, our SOCSCI120 prof wants us to do well because he'll also grade us. it's tiring. we have to wake up real early and get to school as early as 8:30am just to practice in the morning. i can't say that these practices weren't fun. they really were. it's just draining, that's all. but we're working as a team and so far so good.

stayed at school up to 5pm today because we brainstormed for hours after the dry-run during SOCSCI120 class. EACH DAY IN SCHOOL NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME. even now that i'm on my third year. i learn something new everyday, it's like having an epiphany daily. sometimes you'd think that you've already learned all the possible lessons to be learned and then life will surprise you with new lessons. my professors are awesome that way. they share their knowledge and passion through an unexplicable way that you'd learn something you wouldn't have learned otherwise if it weren't for them. three years at UPM made me a better person, i tell you. it's hell when i think about work but i've learned that the things you learn in school aren't just the theories, facts, formulas, and other academic-related information. sometimes what matters MORE are the bits and pieces that you are able to pick up from people around you-- friends, professors, and blockmates. like now, when i look back and replay freshman to senior year, i've grown a lot and i've learned a lot too and i owe all of this knowledge to everyone in school. that's why i love everyone there so much even if they stress me out.



at practice Ü


bea, crystal, novee, chezka, and i :P


brainstorming after school at the Oble Garden and... erm, eating Ü

my body aches, really. my feet hurt too and i'm so sleepy. it's no T.G.I.F. for me. i still have to be at school around 9am tomorrow for yet another practice. horrible. i need to rest.

good night, world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home