the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, February 28, 2005

it's almost midnight. still awake and dizzy because i swallowed two pills for my terrible migraine earlier. excedrin has very high caffeine content and stuck to the bottle is a sticker saying: "May cause dizziness." so yeah, my head is spinning as of the moment. i feel like i'm flyling. hah. talk about being high on drugs. trust me though,it's totally legal and totally safe.

my stomach is doing somersaults too. i feel like i want to throw up but of course you didn't have to know that. i just feel like sharing because i'm sure if i hit the pillow with my head, i'd probably spend hours staring at the ceiling until i fall asleep an hour before i have to wake up.

but i have to sleep. so i'll go TRY to sleep and maybe i'll slip into dreamland sooner than predicted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my travel blog site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home