the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, September 4, 2004

2 things that make me happy: CSI marathons and Amidala

new layout because i got tired of the old one. besides, i don't think the design matters anyway. i journal because the writing is therapeutic. i've been doing this for 4 years now. amazing.

so i had a C.S.I. mini marathon all by myself today. okay, i was with Amidala (our 8 month old Shi Tzu). she was so playful, running here and there and charming her way into climbing on the couch to watch tv with me. she's not yet bathed so i couldn't let her charms get me. she was vaccinated last week and my veterinarian uncle warned us not to give her a bath until it's officially one week after. so yes, Amidala had to stay her cute but unbathed self. also, she just had to chew on my blue slippers and i scolded her each time she chewed on it. she's so playful now, and very heavy! i can't get over how much she gained weight since she became a member of this household. her hair is growing really long too! i can't wait until it grows really long and i can play with it if she allows me to. she has one of these special doggie brushes and she likes being stroked by it as long as you won't hurt her. she's a well-behaved little pup and follows me practically everywhere i go. i think i'm her favorite.

okay so about the marathon, all the first season episodes of C.S.I. were really stellar :) i'm a huge C.S.I. nut. on monday i am going on a very anticipated trek to Quiapo to get me dvds. my sister warned me several times not to go because it's a dangerous place. but i'm going with Simoun, my good guy buddy so i won't be alone. i'll dress down. in fact, i don't need to do that. i won't attract attention anyway even if i go as my own loser self.

i'm taking a break from the mini-marathon because i'm getting dizzy from staying in front of the tv for the WHOLE DAY. no kidding. aside from the 2 hour nap i took, i was on the couch the whole day.

i can live like this for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home