the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, August 30, 2004

gail live from the Pfizer computer lab

I'm at PGH (Philippine General Hospital) right now to kill time before my next class. i'm with my classmates and they're online too. we have nothing else to do but to go online so here we are. my exam is at 5:30 today but i'm wishing that the exam would be moved tomorrow because i'm not ready. then again, i may never be ready for this exam. it just scares the SH%t out of me. if the exam will push through, i don't know if i would go home and come back or just stay until 5:30. oh well. i will find out later in an hour or so.

i'll make sure to get high powered AA batteries on my way home just to make sure i get to try out my new digital toy :) i'm such a gadget freak. if i only had the money to buy all the gadgets that i want, that i will do! i'm saving up for an i-pod right now. in three months i will have enough money to get myself one. my sister adviced me to ask my parents for a little amount but i'm too shy to ask. i hardly ask them for things because i know that they've given me enough already. by i want an i-pod! maybe i should sell my old digital camera haha :P no, i'm too in love with it.

photo tripping

i want to go on a photo trip and take pictures of:
1. people
2. the fruit stands at the market
3. sunset shots at Bay Walk in Roxas Boulevard
4. more people.
5. the beach
6. Tagaytay
7. Baguio

but too bad i don't have friends who share the same enthusiasm as i have in photography so i have no one to pose for my photos or no one to go with me whenever i want to photo trip. that's just plain sad. plus, with the busy school schedule that i have, i can't seem to find time to squeeze in photography anymore except for the educational visits to historical sites for history class.

after this whole week is over and the three exams are over and done with, i can breathe easy and indulge in a dvd marathon: CSI and FRIENDS :) nothing like bumming around. i know i complained about being a bummer and all but right now i want to be my old self: A BUM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home