the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Gail, live from IMS computer lab

darn. i'm sleepy and i can't believe that this is just the first period. still 9 hours to go before i go home and sleep. POLSCI160 class and my case study/reporting in less than two hours but i'm online instead, procrastinating. i feel that i've read all the articles and theories on Cyberdemocrcy. i'm quite prepared, if i may say so myself, but knowing myself, i'm usually paranoid before a report or case study. i'm like a frantic mad woman with butterflies inside her tummies. i can't wait for tomorrow- Saturday. i'll be bumming at home (i seem to have lost my social life outside school) and watching tv. i'll try to ignore the aroma i'm smelling right now, fresh hot steaming cup of coffee from outside this computer lab. yesterday while i had a 4 hour vacancy before the staff meeting, i was supposed to walk to Bay Walk and take pictures of the view there. but i forgot my digicam so yes, mitchie and i stayed at the Kule office instead.

this is an insignificant post. i'm just bored and i feel the need to rant. i think i should log off now and go through my notes and readings for the case study. i don't want to look silly when i face my classmates. yikes! i can feel it again! the butterflies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home