the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

i love you

i ♥ you, you know i do! i'm so thankful that you came into my life and you can count on me to love you and shower you with care! i looooove youuuuu!

i just want to make sure the rest of the world knows.





she's a Shih-Tzu puppy :)


she's so cuddly and she likes cuddling between my sister and i on the couch and everywhere she feels warm :)


folks, meet Amedala :) my sister and her boyfriend named her that and from now on we're calling her Alla. i objected at first. i want her nickname to be Lala or something else other than Alla. mapilit eh. oh, she also likes being with people! she loves us already, she always follows me and my sister around wherever we go! she doesn't have long hair yet because she's only 3 months young.

she's so adorable!!! we gave her a bath earlier and we brushed her hair. she's a spoiled puppy. my sister brought her a brush and it's freaking 200 bucks! the brush i use is only 54 bucks! spoiled, huh? :P

er, you didn't actually think that this post was about a boy, did you?


hay. i can look forward to staying home more now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home