the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, September 2, 2004

confessions of a drama queen

last night i talked to my dad and told him how stressful school has become. i told him about my woes and my ups-and-downs. then i joked that i want to get into an accident and slip into a comatose just to freeze time but of course, i don't want to die. i just want to fall into a coma. then he got mad. as in really upset with me. he was quiet for a while and at that moment i could tell that it wasn't a good joke. i am the daddy's girl. so it must've hurt him to think about something bad happening to me.

the thing is, i was half-joking. meaning, i somehow meant about being in a coma and all.

wow. i think of morbid thoughts which depresses people around me. yesterday and this morning i yapped about the same incident. i know i shouldn't let stress and obstacles get me because after all, i may be stronger than i think i am. besides, my family loves me. i love my folks and i wouldn't want them to get hurt while i go through stressful times.

it must be the weather.

and no, i'm not suicidal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home