the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, July 4, 2004

i love sundays

oh my! shopping was so much fun today :) i got three tops, 3 scrunchies, and pairs of earrings. there was a pair of white flip flops that i absolutely wanted to get but they didn't have my size (i'm a 6) and it's sad :,( sayang. after Greenhills we went to the Galleria because my sister wanted to look around. we had dinner there too. i had a wrap from Planet Pita. i love that place! steak sensation, yum! i had to eat it at Tortilla Fusion, though. my sister wanted to have soft tacos for dinner.

then i saw that girl who was in love with my ex while we were together. she was glancing my way and my sister's all the time. she didn't even smile or said hi. i would've said hi to her but she didn't. i remember meeting her a couple of months ago and she showed how bad trip she was when she found out that i came with my ex. hello? he was my boyfriend then. what did she expect? so anyway, we're not together now so she can go chase after him.

then i heard Boyz II Men's "I Miss You" on the way to Shopwise. it totally made my day :) i love that song although it's really sad because while i was at the car looking out the window, i started to get all senti remembering my lost friend J. i miss him, you know. we had something more than friendship but it all ended just as fast as we started our friendship.

org meeting tomorrow. i also have to talk to my editor for the paper if i could switch to another topic because i am so scared of getting my head chopped off because of pieces of juicy news regarding the article i'm assigned to write. argh.

okay good night everyone. i hope God will forgive me for not hearing mass today :( i still feel guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home