the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, July 3, 2004

thank God it's saturday

is it really saturday? i can't feel it's saturday because i have NSTP classes which makes me have classes 6 days a week. bummer. in freshman year i only had classes 4 times a week, wednesday being a break. isn't that awesome? but yeah as my year in college goes higher, same thing for my number of units. oh well.

my sister wants to go out tonight. maybe i will go because it's saturday and i think i deserve to go out other than my usual school-house routine.

this afternoon while i was sound asleep, i woke up to someone banging on the door of my room yelling "GAILLLLLL!!!!!" and i got pretty surprised by the banging and yelling. turned out it was my tita and she was waking me up from the outside. she did wake me up, alright.

after school i dropped by Wendy's for lunch. would you believe me if i told you right now that it has been months since i last ate french fries? i know! i just realized it this afternoon while i was in line at Wendy's. so, you probably know the reason behind me eating the fries like a hungry little kid. that stuff is uber greasey and they say it's bad for your health but how can something that good be so bad at the same time?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it motorized wheelchairs Fioricet cash delivery fioicet roulette online

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home