the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Thursday, June 3, 2004

just another day

today is not a stellar day. it was just another day with me being bored and all. it is no longer my habit to watch tv when i'm bored. i stay online when i'm bored. so, i got to chat with people on YM. i like chatting with people that i know than the ones that i don't know on IRC (which i do when i'm that bored & there's nowhere else to run to).

so today i changed the lay-out of my livejournal and made three new user icons just because i learned how to make dotted borderlines on Photoshop. haha. i'm such a loser. i tinker around my PC whenever i'm bored. yes, i should have taken up a course related to web design or something connected to computers.

actually, i want to be a lot of things: a writer, a web designer, a (professional) photographer, and a novelist. maybe i'll be all that. it'll just take time.

it's so great to be able to do a lot of things. i love the way i'm a computer geek- web designing, spending long hours in front of the computer and all. not everyone might agree with me but this is the way i am and i'm completely okay with that.

so bye. i'm gonna go stay away from this monster for a while before i get my eyes hurting and my head light-headed of dizziness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home