the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, May 24, 2004

yes, gail is still alive

hey. haven't been updating lately because i was busy going out. besides, i was at antipolo for two days at my friend Scelda's place :) twas fun. we hung out and it was supposed to be an overnight thingy but then they urged me to stay a day longer and i ended up sleeping over for 2 nights :) i had fun. sobra. too bad my digicam was left at home because my sister borrowed it. eastwood coming up this weekend. i hope it pushes through. i want to kick back and relax before classes start on the 7th. i can't believe that it's enrollment on the 28th already. i want to take more time off school. then again, i have been quite productive this summer vacation so i should stop complaining.

i want to go shopping. i want to download music videos, mp3s. i want to finish Harry Potter book 4 because until now i haven't finished half of the book when it has been with me for around 2 years now! oh well.

my sister officially starts school today. boo for her. haha :) okay bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home