the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, May 17, 2004

shopping adventure/misadventure of Gail at RP

i went shopping alone again today because my professor in math decided not to come to class. i bought an Emily the Strange tote bag (thanks monette!) and another Emily baby tee but this time it's in blue and because i did not try it on while i was at the store, i just found out that size L is too LARGE for me. good thing the guy at the store was really friendly. i asked if i could trade it with a smaller size if ever it doesn't fit and he said i could exchange it.

then i went around some more but i had to hurry because it was almost 12 and i had class. when i got there, though... the professor wasn't there. my classmates told me that there wasn't go to be a class so i went back to the mall and went around shops. i got 3 shirts again yay!

the funniest thing happened while i was at Her Bench. i wanted to try a shirt on so i went to the fitting room. i didn't notice that the lock was broken so i went ahead and closed the door, even forcing it to close. i slammed it a little and went ahead doing my business. then when i was about to get out the door won't bulge and i was like, "oh shit. i'm locked." then crazy thoughts kept going through my mind like if i should crawl to the other fitting room or should i crawl out back to civilization. then i realized how silly i would look. then i heard a man (he's homosexual) at the other side of the fitting room right next to mine and i called out to him because i was desperate. he was nice enough to ask his boyfriend to open the door for me because i was locked inside. then his boyfriend asked me to move away from the door because he was going to whack it really hard. then finally it opened! haha! it was so scary and funny and embarassing at the same time. too bad i didn't get their names. i owe my dignity to them! lucky me, i walked out of the store with my poise intact.

then on the way home it rained heavily. it was such a gloomy day outside when i went outside RP. i like rainy days, though so i appreciated the drizzle and cool air. i had to take a cab on my way home because i hate commuting in the rain.

my sister bought me lunch from Jamaican Pattie and now i'm going to head off to take nap because i think i'm going to pull off an all-nighter. math exam tomorrow.

i'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home