the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, June 7, 2004

insignificant rants and then some

i'm sound tripping. Winamp is becoming my best friend these days. it keeps me company when i'm bored. no, i don't want to watch tv. i don't think there's anything good on cable anyway.

today was supposed to be the first day of school. first class was at 7 AM-8:30 AM but i decided not to attend because the professor most probably would be absent anyway. i was right. buti nalang i didn't go. otherwise i'd wake up at freaking 4 AM in the morning to be in school on time. this is for today only, though. i'm going to class tomorrow at 10 AM.

i'm waiting for my dinner (Jollibee chicken and spaghetti). look at the time! i haven't eaten yet. wala lang. i had a late snack at dusk so i didn't eat and now i'm hungry. i asked my sister to get food for me from Jollibee and she's not home yet.

i've been contemplating on thoughts ( that i'd rather not share ) too much. i hate days when i get really senti. then again, i was on a high this morning because of listening to gospel songs and reading the book Email from God which a friend of mine gave me for my birthday last year. it's good to be reminded that i'm being taken care of these days. it's good to find comfort in His arms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winamp is one of my best friends too. I can't live without mpy mp3s! It's not wonder I decided to get an mp3 player. I haven't used it yet but I can't wait! It's like my winamp 24/7..hehe

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home